Thursday, October 07, 2010

Precious lessons

I just got back from TCP camp and I am really physically tired bit mentally empowered.I decided blog now because all the stuff vie meant are still fresh in my head.In the course of this camp,many things went through my head and we had lots of opportunities to do reflections and sharing.In these 3 days,the amount of things I've learnt is overwhelming.The people that made this camp possible are amazing.It is clear that they really believed in us and lead from their heart and I guess that touched many of us.The one of many things that I took away from this camp is servant leadership.It is so amazing how the smallest things works miracles.Another roof he many things that I've learnt is to be thankful.I'm really thankful for what I have.These are the few reflections out of many I have for this special and meaningful camp:)

No comments:

Post a Comment