Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wow another year is coming to an end. I don't know what to expect for next year but i hope it would be a smooth one for me and my love ones. 2010 was not exactly a smooth one,it was a rocky one mentally but I'm glad i pulled through. A friend of mine that is rather important to me is leaving for good to another country,long distance friendship is not exactly my forte but nonetheless,i will definitely maintain this awesome friendship we have. Throughout this year,I've grown a lot mentally. It is the year that i turned 18, it marks the start of my adulthood though I'm still a teen in heart forever! Adulthood is a scary word. It sounds vast and heavy to me, i have no idea why. I've met many great people throughout this year,learnt a lot. Let hope i'll see you again,my friend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment