Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I've been abandoning this space for quite some time. So far, this year has been fulfilling but really draining all my strength. My level of commitment in school spiked like a lot a lot as compared to 2010,which has both good and bad sides. Of course, I made lots of new friends, but on the other hand, I'm always home late. This in turn makes me treasure the times when I can actually go home at 1pm. I don't even feel like having lunch in school but just wanna go home. I need time to do my own nonsense,my own things,my free time. It is a real luxury if I have a chance to during this period of time.Overwhelming loads of projects, cca meetings and tests ad upcoming exams really challenged my ability to juggle my time. But I guess so far, I'm surviving. Hopefully I will survive will March! The month that I will have all the time in the world! I really can't wait. I miss my friends, you know who you are. Haven't seen you all in a long time. Soon my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment