Saturday, April 07, 2012

Whole new experience

Whole new experience. Helped me dad at his stall and though it is for a very short time,I learnt a lot. Whole new way of communicating and I've to learn how to be more thick skin or certain things.

School is starting next next week and I have no idea what to expect. All I know is that it is gonna be a hell of a roller coaster with CCA Fiesta on the first week and orientation camp close after that. Worried for a million things.I pray that my committee will gel well together and that our recruitment of new members will be a blast! Crossing my fingers! It's gonna be exciting and challenging at the same time!

This holidays,I had the opportunity to get to know a great bunch of people. The bond between all of us,I'll treasure it. Thankful. Very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment