Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Can't take that away

Meaningful lyrics that spoke to me. Stay firm on your pride and no one can affect you. Be strong.

Here's a segment of it.

They can say, Anything they want to say, Try to bring me down, But I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me, And they can try Hard to make me feel that I, Don't matter at all, But I refuse to falter in what I believe or lose faith in my dreams 'Cause there's, There's a light in me, That shines brightly, They can try, But they can't take that away from me From me No no nooo Oh they, They can do Anything they want to you, If you let them in, But they won't ever win, If you cling to you pride, and just push them aside, See I, I have learned, There's an inner peace I own, Something in my soul that they can not possess So I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade

No comments:

Post a Comment