Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Point of life

The date is nearing yet again. Dreading, mixed feelings, fear of hitting the 2 mark of life. So many thoughts running though my head and at one point I asked myself, coming to 20 years of life, am I happy with what I have achieved and worked for so far? 20 years, so much has happened. Fought hard with many things and it hasn't been a smooth journey. Come on, whose life is smooth sailing anyways. What's ahead, who knows? Exciting, bleak, challenging, rocky, fun, happiness and smiles.

Having gone through different stages of life, made and lost friends around me. Very thankful with the friends I have made and lost in the recent years and I understand, it's not about the number of friends, just a few close ones around is enough. 

One of the best things have happened to me recently, and I'm really thankful for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment