Friday, May 24, 2013

Graduation: 23 May 2013

23 May 2013

The faithful day that I officially graduated from Ngee Ann Polytechnic. The past 3 years was more than amazing. The friendships fostered, community service experiences, travelling overseas and leadership exposures are priceless lessons and experience that I will take with me for a lifetime. Choosing the polytechnic route 3 years ago was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life and I have never ever regretted and looked back since.

This polytechnic chapter has ended but it will continue to live and stay in my heart forever. Moving on, it's time to open a new chapter of my life. I'm both excited and nervous, uncertain of what is going to happen, who I'm going to meet. But it's such uncertainties that makes life interesting right?

No comments:

Post a Comment