Friday, December 23, 2011

Done a couple of things that I always wanted to do since forever. The most fulfilling thing was trying out wake boarding. SO GLAD TO TRY A NEW SPORT! Told myself that I have to do it again and try other water sports whenever time permits. What a packed,short and tiring 2 weeks holiday and it is coming to an end.

2011,a year with some changes,good and bad,now it's coming to an end. Starting with traveling,went to 3 countries this year and with 3 different groups of people. Hong Kong,Batam and China! Though they are all nearby countries,it's the company that counts! Met some great people and most importantly,became good friends with some.
Challenges,quite a number of tough ones and am really glad I managed to overcome them,with the help of people around me.
Accomplishment,very happy with the ones I've gained!

Hopefully,next year will be better! Time to come out with my New Year Resolution soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment