Saturday, December 31, 2011

A year has passed. On the eve on New Year's Eve today,it feels weird. All the reflections upon the past year flashes through my mind wit different activities,challenges,people,feelings,trips and struggles. I've been through so much this past year,had one of the best times of my life living in a foreign land for the longest time ever with my dear course mates. Meeting so many great people and did so many things,although I hope I've did more of course.

New year's resolution,yeah how cliche but I guess it's unavoidable! While writing my new year's resolution,I felt a hint of fear,fear of what is going to come in 2012. Not the part about the world possibly ending but what I'm going to face. Definitely going to be a great deal of challenges but I'll be glad to accept them and face them. Because I know it will be worth it. I don't see a point of stating my new year's resolution here,just in my little personal diary will do:)

2012,a year with greater responsibilities,school work,challenges and hopefully achievements:)

No comments:

Post a Comment